Addiction - S01 E11 (Story Episode)



Read Story: SEASON 1 EPISODE 11
immediately chioma pulled down her jeans and shifted her panties to the left,with one finger,she slowly begin to rub her c------s with her eyes shut,meditating on the pleasure she was receiving. she added another finger and increased the gear of her finger inserting and used one hand in massaging her boobs,oh God, am going to c-m she whispered loudly as she started moaning.

chioma’s mum was done cooking and was on her way to call chioma to eat when she heard a knock on the door, am coming she yelled, and turned back to the door,opened it and saw emeka’s sister (oyinye) with a worried look on her face. good evening ma she said kneeling down,how are you my daughter?, hope there’s nothing wrong? she asked with a puzzled face,pls ma I was told emeka came to your house, so I came to check if he’s still here,oyinye asked,emeka,he had left for long over 3 hours ago,is he not home?,she asked, if he’s home I won’t be here na(oyinye said with frustration), then her phone started ringing, she checked who was calling,it was emeka so she quickly picked.

emeka where in the world are you na, we’ve been searching all over for you,oyinye yelled,relax hanty,i just got home so be coming back sharp sharp osiso(emeka said sarcastically),because of your stupid waka waka,you let me trek all over the street like mad person abi,may thunder fire that your mouth there(oyinye yelled and hung up).

then she realized she had been keeping chioma’s mum waiting for long,oh am very sorry ma,that was emeka,he just called to tell me he just got home(oyinye said and turned to leave),good night ma,and help me greet chioma(oyinye said),okay good night my regards to your parents chioma’s mum said and slams the door behind her..

she branched to the kitchen to take water and bring to the table when she saw something on the kitchen counter, a tablet with postinol written on it..

chioma's POV
I had fingered and fingered my p---y till it was all swollen and I was at the point of hitting c----x,I finger f----d myself and spread my legs wider,I became very excited that I took my whole jeans off,took off my panties and dipped my three fingers in my pumped p---y,oh how I wish emeka can suck my p---y right now she said out loud.

so I continued, and voila,I squirted all over my bed,my hands was filled with thick c-m which poured out nonstop,oh f--k,chioma yelled as she rubbed her c------s with great energy.
she was about pouring another shower of squirt when her bedroom door opened….

Comments