Addiction - S01 E12 (Story Episode)




Read Story: SEASON 1 EPISODE 12
as soon as as chioma saw the movement of her door, she quickly dived and covered herself with her bedsheets for her mum not to see the mess she created.
chioma's mum POV
lucky enough chioma’s mum never came inside her room fully,she stood by the door way and looked at her with puzzled face,why you covering yourself chioma?,are you feeling cold?, no I just had my bath and am about dressing up when you barged into my room without knocking, chioma said confidently.

oh,so that why you covered yourself, what are you trying to hide that av not seen, she said laughing,anyway let me give you privacy to dress up, and biko hurry up before the food gets cold she said and closed the door behind me.
chioma's mum POV
I got to the dinning table and brought out the posinol pack from my gown pocket to take a look at it one more time,what could chioma be doing with this,no I don’t think she can do such a thing,I trust her with my life, she’s always decent and God fearing,(I thought) as I started eating the semovita and egusi soup I prepare together with some boiled turkeys…
chioma's POV
I quickly unwrapped myself from the bedsheets,by now the cums I released were little dry so I cleaned the little I can,put back my undies on, wore my jeans and quickly went to my bathroom to wash my hands, you can’t expect me to eat swallow with the same fingers I used in fingering myself, that gross(I thought) as I arranged myself and got out,I noticed my mum staring at my face as I sat down beside her,but I ignored her and focused on my food, i quickly washed my hands and started eating.
we were having a silent dinner for like ten minutes when my mum finally spoke,chioma where did you get this?, she asked,lifting what she was holding to my face,I lifted my head and saw the postinol pack on my mother’s hand,oh f--k,how can I be this careless,I though I took it along with me,chioma am talking to you she said with her manly voice,breaking me from my thought.

I need to think of something to say ooo,suddenly a lie struck me,oh mum,our biology teacher gave us an assignment so i got this pack from a pharmacy to check some stuffs for the assignment,what kind of assignment (she asked) putting a huge mold of swallow in her mouth, just about prevention, so wanted to know more,she saw that she was convinced enough and said, oh well that nice, keep it up dear,and I promise you when you study hard have good grades,I promise to buy you a new phone(she said smiling).
oh really, I asked her,thank you mum,I promise to make you proud.

we talked and talked till we finished eating, I pack the plates to the kitchen and went to the living room to join my mum watching Dove tv,a Christan channel on gotv, u need to go to bed chioma,tomorrow is school she said, (looking at me).

okay good night mum, I said and dashed to my room, good night she replied as I slammed the door behind me, i switched on my room light and saw emeka sitting on my bed smiling…
Previous                                                                                                                           Next

Comments